RSK Business Solutions India is an offshore development center for RSK Business Solutions which is a UK based IT Consultancy. We specialize in diverse technical platforms such as Java, Microsoft technologies, Oracle, Cloud and also Cyber security services for a range of clients. We are currently recruiting a Cyber security engineer, preferably having hands-on experience working on VAPT and SSDLC.
- Must have a strong and thorough understanding of the term Application Security.
- Must have hands on experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing on web/mobile applications, and API to identify vulnerabilities and recommend security fixes.
- Must have hands on experience to automate DAST/SAST solutions scanning and reporting.
- Must have strong knowledge of OWASP top 10 web and the ability to effectively communicate methodologies and techniques with development teams.
- Must have hands-on experience in manual penetration testing.
- Must have a good understanding of SSDLC (Secure Software Development Life Cycle)
- Must have hands-on experience with popular security tools Nessus, Burpsuite, Nmap, Wireshark, Metasploit, KALI Linux, and Postman.
- Must have strong experience in Infrastructure and network pen testing.
- Should have understanding about cloud auditing and security checks (Azure & AWS)
- Should have understanding about DevSecOps.
- Should have hands-on experience performing secure code review and Secure design review.
- Should have knowledge of performing Threat Modeling and Application Design Reviews.
- Should have at least one certification OSCP/eWAPTX/OSCE/eCPTX or equivalent.
- Should have knowledge of developing and implementing security measures to safeguard cloud-based services and infrastructure.
- Provide guidance to development teams for remediating application security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure security best practices are integrated into the software development lifecycle.
Desired Personal Profile
- A confident and agile, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a team.
- Ability to deal with change.
- "Roll-up your sleeves" attitude to take challenges.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Excellent communication skills.